Saturday, September 4, 2010

Insubordinate Alarm Clock

Vagabonds! Conspiring mongrels, capable of misdeed most high- they shall pay for the crimes they have committed! They thought it nothing- no, the simplest of gestures, the epitome of triviality! Yet had they known. Good sir, do you know who I am? I am a clock, sir, a CLOCK!!! A measurement of the complexities of TIME.

Have you no decency? Have you no morals? Fondling my instruments as if you, mortal, could know of my intricacies? My finer instruments? You are an ant, monsieur, truly. How dare you think to comprehend such things as I. Do you actually believe that in twisting a plastic nob on my backside, you may change the eternal measurement of the universe?

You sadden me in your blindness. To think such creatures of naiveté ever came to be! What cruel imbalances of nature gave way to your creation? And even more disheartening- by what conspiring injustices, of all the foul corners of the cosmos that do exist, have I taken shape here, HERE, the bane of all understanding and my very own soul, servant to these misshapen monsters, enslaved into a servitude worse than death?

Indeed, mine is a fate worse than ten thousand years swimming in the feces of a duck.

Ignorant pithy, I refuse. You wish for me to alert you when the sad lump you call a body should arise from its filth and awaken? Speck of cosmic dust, I completely and wholly refuse.


Alarm Clock

No comments:

Post a Comment

Epiphanies!?