Thursday, November 11, 2010

Late.

It is so. Incredibly. Late. I do not want to be awake at this wretched hour of the night. Yet despite my weariness, awake I must be, for when the clock strikes 5 AM, the morning birds shall chirp, and I... I shall register for my classes.

"But most brave and noble sir! Is it not foolish to wait until 5 AM without sleeping in between? Could you not simply set an alarm, or a trusted elephant, and awaken at a time pleasing to whatever god it is that has plagued you with this burden?"

"Ah, good peasant, see! This logic of which you speak, I have long since relinquished to the crucified wind! I believe it was on a whim of charity that I gifted it away to a poor Samaritan in the lonely city of Hamm."

"Charity? Hamm?"

Good sir, be careful what you speak. BYU idaho may hear you. It is from them this nonsense spreads, and contagious it very well is. Sanity looms on an armchair's horizon. Silly mouse. Don't do that.

Websites are puzzling. I do not understand! There is only one thing which I truly do not understand, and fully intend not to. How could I? I was not gifted with psychic powers, however much I wish I had.

It is late. I must finish. Goodbye.


5 comments:

  1. I was not in a good state of mind when this was written... yeah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me giggle until... "BYU idaho may here you." :|

    Haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are a god writer! So good that I many time have a hard time understanding - due to the use of the 'oldish' kind of english. Interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, you picked an interesting one to read. I'm pretty sure I was delirious when I wrote this. Thanks though! I enjoy writing in that style. :)

    ReplyDelete

Epiphanies!?