Monday, August 23, 2010

Plots of Mystery and MORDOR

I feel it necessary to inform the throngs of people who read this that I have allowed government access to my blog as a method of passing secret messages to unknown parties under secret names of code. Hence, the codename "Allison."

I am not given any information about said messages, or even agents, and am left only to guess as to what type of character this "Allison" may be.

Let us dissect this guise of innocence.

Allison. All.......... I.......... son..........

All, or everything, as we may have reason to understand, may be referring to the power this agent may be in possession of. Earthly power? Is she (or he) another high standing government official? Or perhaps another, more devious mastermind of criminal tyranny?! The power could be of physical strength, or even simply strength of mind alone, strong enough to crush a million wills of innocents across the globe!

Alas, our guesses shall abide in darkness, and guesses forever remain.

But I press on.

I. MYSELF.

Perhaps the message is not but a guise to encrypt a note to myself! Yet in the very mentioning of this possibility, I do uncover my own identity... and goodness... that would be quite a shame. No, I believe we may indeed leave this possibility out.

What is the meaning?

I. Perhaps... EYE?

All, EYE. EVERYTHING, EYE. POWERFUL, EYE. Oh my word... it couldn't be...

I will move on, for now...

Son. The most obvious explanation for this cover would be for it to not be a cover at all. Hiding in plain sight, as they say.

And indeed, if this is true... we may understand, that this letter was addressed to none other than the son of the Great and Powerful All-Seeing Eye of Mordor, yes, even Sauron himself. Sauron Jr, that is.

This is TRUELY a frightening turn of events... I was expecting this to be some sort of teenage prank my brother was playing on a friend, but no. This is serious. The Obama administration is turning to Mordor for advice on running our country. I don't know how many people here have read the books or seen the movies, but Mordor does not exactly have the best track record when it comes to ruling the world.

I know what must be done. We need a hobbit.

To be continued...


2 comments:

  1. There used to be a tab called "allison." shortly after the publication of this entry, it was conveniently removed. Coincidence? Ha.

    ReplyDelete

Epiphanies!?