Sunday, August 15, 2010

Socks and Zombies

Update:
So, for reasons I don't quite understand, or even agree with, this post has 1) Become my most viewed page, and
2) Become the first page shown when you search for "incredulicity" on Google.
To be honest, this isn't exactly the first post I would direct you to, this being your first time visiting my deceivingly green and font-size-challenged blog. But alas, the all-powerful gods at Google have spoken, and so it has become.
So yes. Read on, if you must. Just... please don't judge me. Especially if you are a company that Googled my name to see if you should hire me. I am a stable person, I promise.
Now, to the dysfunctional blog entry.
End of Update.

There are so many things flying through my head right now, but every time I write a sentence, I finish the sentence, and then seem to be at a loss of words for what else to write. Like right now. BAM. That thought process is over, and now I want to move onto the next. So I'll indulge this ADD mind game for a minute, and see where it takes me.

There is a freaky monkey on my shelf. I don't know how he got there or who he belongs to. He is just there. Lucky for him, he is not watching me. If he were, I would have already tossed him out of my room.

There was this little doll girl that always sat on the windowsill of my grandmother's apartment. THAT was freaky. My grandma had hand made it, and had done a rather poor job at sewing hair onto the poor child's deformed head. It looked more like a child's corpse than a doll. It probably came alive at night. Lucky for me, I worked at night, and slept during the day... That is probably the only reason I survived.

What would happen if the world turned into a zombie wasteland? I think I would be a survivor. I don't picture myself simply catching the virus, and mutating into a cannibalistic monster... I would either die at the hands of a legion of angry zombies (thank you Hyperbole and a Half for the term "legion"), or save the world. But most likely I would just roam around living off other people's canned food, and visit all the places I always wanted to go before the world was ravaged by the T-Virus.

Update on Ninja-Mime: Due to a lack of funding and inflated ambition, the human live-action version will have to be postponed indefinitely. I simply can't due it justice without a budget of 20 million or more.

So instead, I am going to do a live fruit-action version of it... to set the basis of a future remake. But believe me... It is going to be good. Don't believe me? WELL. I would direct you to the MOVING PICTURES?!? section of my blog. See for yourself. IT WILL BLOW YOUR SOCKS OFF.

There is a phrase in German, "Ich muss mich auf die Socken machen," which means, directly translated, "I must make myself on the socks." It makes no sense whatsoever, but in German, it means, "I have to leave."

That said. I must make myself on the socks.

Farewell.


1 comment:

Epiphanies!?