Friday, July 9, 2010

Blog the first, and my uncomfortable and awkward attempt at explaining why I would ever do such a thing.



I am now... BLOGGIBIDADING.
I am inspired.
I am very tired.
It is 1:00 AM,
and I am here.
I believe celebration is in order. You get to read my thoughts now, as often as I want to share them.
Really though people. In all honesty, I have been wanting to do this for over a week now. I realized that facebook just doesn't satisfy my needs to digress on random topics of extreme pertinence to my life (and yours), due to the fact that posting 10 status updates in one day is highly frowned upon, for some reason. I thought that twitter could be my solution. But does anyone else use Twitter? No! Not one person I know actually tweets. So now I use Twitter as my cellular on-the-go msnbc headline resource for late breaking news, and finding out when and where earthquakes have occurred throughout the world. But yes. You see my dilemma. I am like a mime, mute, and trapped in an imaginary box, incapable of releasing my thoughts into the world like a mime, mute, and trapped in an imaginary box.
Its not a good thing.
It is an unhealthy thing.
Thus: Incredulicity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Epiphanies!?