Friday, July 16, 2010

Look here, not there

Oh my goodness. I can't have that last post be the first post someone sees. They will think I am insane. People, please note, I am not insane. I am actually quite the upstanding citizen. I have never been pulled over. I think that illustrates the extent of my upstandingness.

I did, however, almost hit a bunny today. It was one of the most intense moments I have had in a very long time. I swear though, the little thing wanted to get hit. I was 100% sure I was going to feel the *thump* under the tire, but lucky for it, it never came. I looked back in the mirror to see another car swerving to avoid it. I doubt it survived the day. But I didn't kill it. :)

On another note, Ninja-Mime was born in my thoughts today. Chances are, you will see more of him in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Epiphanies!?